We are Hiring! Who We Are
The Doug & Melissa Hoover Group is a hardworking team with a strong desire to produce and provide solutions to our clients. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service for our clients at all times.
Because we are goal driven we have become the top producing team in the Bemidji area. We are a growing team not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help each team member in their daily performance. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. Our marketing department never stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.
The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) for the Doug & Melissa Hoover Group • prospects for new clients
• cultivates client relationships
• sets client appointments
• manages all leads within the contact management database
Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyers agent from the Doug & Melissa Hoover Group.
Excellent phone skills- strong closer to set appointments
Effective written and verbal communication
Comfortable memorizing and delivering call scripts
Excellent customer service and listening abilities
Strong relationship building know-how
Highly-organized and detail-oriented
Able to meet and exceed goals
Must be proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with
spreadsheets and client management software, all provided by the Doug & Melissa Hoover Group.
• Work a scheduled 25 to 35 hour week
• Prospect for new clients calling daily: • Buyers
• Sphere of Influence
• Past Clients / Database
• Just Listed / Just Sold
• Open Houses
• Call past clients for referrals • Expireds/FSBOs
• Additional responsibilities:
• May drop off gifts, flyers and invites as prospecting.
• Practice call scripts at least 3 hours per week
• Conduct 10 to 20 hours of lead followup per week
• Manage contact database system.
• Attend training/coaching sessions and establish daily role-play partners. • Track weekly goals to measure lead conversion ratio meet performance benchmarks.
This is a base wage job starting between $9 and $10 per hour with bonuses for each qualified appointment set for our listing agents or selling agents. You are not going on the appointments, just setting appointments for the team. To apply for this position, go to http://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc and send the .pdf results along with your resume to email@example.com